Our UK locations
- Whirlpool has over 2,500 employees in the UK
- Whirlpool UK Headquarters + national call centre, spare parts distribution centre and reworks facility in Peterborough (over 1,000 employees)
- Manufacturing plant in Yate, Bristol that specialises in the manufacture of tumble dryers for UK consumers (250 employees)
- Own logistics organisation with a national distribution centre in Raunds (Northants) and 11 regional distribution depots located around the UK (over 400 employees)
- Over 1,000 field based service engineers located throughout the UK.
Watch our video
We are committed to a more sustainable life at home. From recycling packaging and old products, right through to how we run our offices, distribution centres and manufacturing sites. It’s all part of our global commitment to reach net zero emissions in our plants and operations by 2030.
We’re constantly working to enhance the experience for our customers to help us continually improve the products and services we provide to fit what our customers need. Through our UK based call centre we’re the only appliance manufacturer that directly talks to customers at every step of their experience.
We are focused on people at all steps of the Whirlpool journey, from those who keep us running as a business and those in the communities we serve.